Pages

19 September 2014

Grow gorgeous hair serum






































This product claims to have a  unique, advanced formula containing a complex blend of seven technologies to help your hair appear visibly longer, thicker and fuller looking.

I've been using the grow gorgeous serum from Deciem for a few weeks now and although I'm not expecting miracles, my hair does appear to feel thicker and in a much better condition.  However, I thought that if I was going to put the effort in with this I would cut down on heat styling my hair too, so I know that that will help too.

This product smells so good and is really easy to use.  You simply apply 20 drops once each day to the scalp and massage evenly until the serum has been absorbed.  I'm really enjoying using this on an evening and I don't find that it leaves my hair sticky or greasy.

My hair has been stuck at mid-length for a while now so I guess I'm hoping that treating my hair a little kinder for a while may just give it the boost it needs while I continue to use this over the next few months.

You can buy the serum from Boots for £29.99 for a 60ml bottle.


No comments:

Post a Comment